sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2011

RESUME AND COVER LETTER


Flores Claudia
Av. 12 Jardines de Altamira
Between Altamira's School and Macau Grocery.
Maracaibo/Zulia.
0412-1662936
c_l_auflores@hotmail.com

Objective:

To serve as a publicist of entertaiment Industry, and learn what are the needs of the clients and how to meet their needs in a efficent way.

Career Highlights:

(2011) A Diploma in Printing Methods.

Experience:

Actually i have no exprience in the field of advertising, but i had the opportunity to work for small companies where craft are made for home, and organizing some charity events.

Education:


High School, Girasol de Giraluna.
URBE University.
English, CEVAZ.
A diploma in printing methods, URBE.


Skills:


Computer skills/Photoshop, Freehand, Flash, Dreamweaver, Word, PowerPoint.
Language skills.
Handicraft skills.



COVER LETTER:

Flores Claudia
Av. 12 Jardines de Altamira.
Maracaibo/Venezuela
c_l_auflores@hotmail.com
December 01, 2011

Gilbert Walker
567, All Saint's Road
London, UK


Dear Mr. Walker,
I am writing this cover letter in response to the advertisement for an associate publicist for your company. I know I will make an exceptional choice for the post. At your request, I have enclosed my resume with the letter.

Working in the field of publicity for the last five years has made me well aware of all the well known PR firms. During this span of time I have been in touch with the latest networks, contacts and media professionals. I have been working in industry research area and competitive analysis. I know exactly how to circulate information and make sure appropriate channels are given word and in timely manner. I believe I can offer this same attention to details and knowledge to your industry.

I would very glad If you could call me for an interview where I can discuss more on my background and qualifications. I can be contacted at 0412-1662936 at your convenience.

Sincerely,
Claudia Flores

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario