miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2011

A job for an entry level graphic designer and the Job of my dreams.

Entry level of Job.
This is the entry level job that i founded.

http://premium.simplyhired.com/a/jbb/job-details/585780?trkap=Y2FtcGFpZ25faWQqKjEwNzQ1IyNhZHZlcnRpc2VyX2lkKioyMzA0NyMjc2l0ZV9wdWJsaXNoZXJfaWQqKjEwMDIjI3B1Ymxpc2hlcl9pZCoqMTAwMiMjcmVmaW5kX2tleSoqNjI1Ni41ODU4MTgjI29yZ19pZCoqMjQ2MjY4MjM0IyNzZWFyY2hfb25ldF9jb2RlKioyNy0xMDI0IyNqb2Jfb25ldF9jb2RlKioyNy0xMDI0IyNqb2JfY2xhc3NpZmljYXRpb24qKiMjaXNfc3BvbnNvcmVkKiox%3Bfa95b2cada38870d94a97fa74da087c9

I think it's a good job of entry for me because they are  seeking a full time designer and motivated to join the design team.
 I have the experience needed as managing the following programs:
 • InDesign
 • Quark
 • Illustrator
 • Photoshop

  And because I offer good benefits like health insurance and  paid time off and 9 days / year

The job of my dreams.

this is the job of my dreams that i founded

http://www.4entertainmentjobs.com/jobs/l/4entjob22296.html?utm_source=SimplyHired&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=SimplyHired

This would be the job of my dreams and I have always enjoyed working in a company or advertising agency, and because it requires to have contacts and dealings with the media. Also coordinate events and schedule trips.
I think it might be good at this job because I have computer skills and communication.

I also think I am qualified to fulfill multiple tasks, and because I like to live in Los Angeles

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario