martes, 13 de septiembre de 2011

I'ts time to meet my Friends :D

Now let me introduce to my friend Giovanna hernandez, she is from maracaibo/venezuela, she is my class mate at urbe and she has 19 years old.

She likes to go to the movies and be with her boyfriend ... she is a quiet person and because of that she is not interested to go to parties or clubs.
She doesn't like people that yells her and compelled to do things that she doesn't wanna to do.
her dream is to have her own company of magazines and be an excelent  graphic designer.
She also will love to travel around the world and meet some places that she never has been  before.

About english she thinks that is an interesting lenguage because by this lenguage you can comunicate with so many people around the world. it is a universal lenguage and it is easy to learn.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario