lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

welcome tu my blog!

In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 7. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name is Claudia Flores, but you can call me Clau (:, i'm from Maracaibo Venezuela, I live in Rosal Sur, next to Altamira's School! I'm 19 years old and i study Graphic Design at URBE. This trimester i am taking 6 classes and i am in the 7th trimester.

I love listen to music and singing! also i love to dance and hang out with my friends!. My favorite food is the pasta and tacos! And i'm obsessed with chocolate (: .... Also i am a lazy person soo i loveee to sleeping!

I hate when people that i care lies to me and i don't like tight clothing! Also i don't like loud people! It's bothers me a lot!.

My dream is to meet differents parts  around the world and become a designer known for as many people as possible. I wanna  have my own design company and that  my designs will recognized worldwide. I also like to learn to play piano and maybe burn a cd because I love to sing.
 About English. is a language that I love and consider it easy to learn. I've learned over time by listening to music and  watching movies and some of the courses taken. I think it's important to learn a language because it is widely used worldwide and can open many doors anywhere..

Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!

"Keep you eyes on the stars and keep you feet on the ground" (: Xoxo
Clau <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario